Thursday, December 8, 2011

(November 30)

Wow! It's the end of the semester.

Another one come and gone.

It's odd. I've already got the schedule of my final semester at Brigham Young University worked out and in the works. My dream and thought of going to Thunderbird School of Global Management is no longer a just a dream or a thought - it's a real possibility and I'll be there next fall. I started the semester with not even a prospect in my dating life and coming off of a missionary who came home with a harder heart and chose to break mine, a semi-relationship with a girl that...well...it didn't work out, either. And now, I'm ending the semester happier than ever about a girl that's in my life. My girlfriend is in the middle of deciding if she wants to move down here to see how things work out between us. Wow! Who'd a thunk that I could even be the reason for a girl to think like that? I have a clearer vision and brighter hope for a future career. I've been shown that it takes just one prayer, one contact, and one interview.

Needless to say, I'm a better and newer man!

What's next?

Well, I should probably start the 10 page paper that's due in my Chinese Poetry class tomorrow. That's what's next.

Haha but really... what lies ahead is more work and more opportunities to change and become better. I'm so grateful for it!

It never stops. I love life! Thanks for enjoying it with me, reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment